Re: Removal of 02 sensor

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 15:19:22 EDT

no it wouldnt hurt but if you do it right you dont need any. Have you tried
the correct way of removing them ? start the truck for bout a min then shut
the truckoff. then remove the o2 sensors. they should remove with out a
problem. starting the truck is going to expand the o2 sensor bung and allow
you to remove them hopefully with ease.