Re: Heater core lets go at 37,500..........need advice.

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 22:27:08 EDT

Well,I know how local dealerships can be reluctant to
go out of their way for you when you bring in a
vehicle bought from a "competing" dealer. I did call
the service department of this local dealer to see if
they thought my problem actually was the heater core.
(Don`t know why I bothered. Of course it is,although I
could not get that admission from them.)

They were polite enough,but all they would say for
sure was "Fifty dollar checkout charge". They are not
a bad dealership,but I have no leverage with
them,since I bought it somewhere else. Maybe I should
at least TRY it,though...... Steve P.