Re: Re: 99' Dakota CC SLT For Sale!

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 14:26:17 EDT

As much as having someone take over payments sounds like a good idea, it can
screw you in two ways.

1) they don't make payments, and the loan is still in your name - credit
screwed

2) the loan doesn't show as closed, and you have less desirability to a
credit company because you already have a car loan going.

I'd try to sell it outright if at all possible.

Good luck with the swap for an R/T. I'm not biased, just that its easier to
start with more cubic inches ;-)

Tony