DAKSY Back...finally

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 18:38:13 EDT

Hey, DML...
Got her back after the Heater Core replacement...$300.00 for the labor...so
he charged me for 5 hours work...
I'm pretty sure the repair guide states 5 - 6 hours...
Throw in a buck fifty more for the A/C service & add the HC cost & the total
is about
$550...I will not file any complaints...Got ICE COLD A/C!...I didn't have
time to get in there myself, PLUS - I had no way to reclaim the A/C stuff,
so I figger I got off fairly cheaply...I managed to get 3 rooms wired in the
A-frame during the time she was down, so I'm feelin overly pleased with
myself ...
Later,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(4 more rooms to wire!)