Re: Daktoberfest - possible date

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 09:32:26 EDT

> Daktoberfest has traditionally been the more laid back version of the
> BBQ (if its possible for a DML gathering to be any LESS structured than
> they already are) So don't be dissapointed if its not as wild a weekend
> as the BBQ.
>
> If we're lucky, maybe Ed will use the power of the Dork Side of the
> Farce, and get his Dakota Hella stuck again. heh - It IS Daktoberfest
> tradition afterall.
>
> I don't think we've ever had a Jeep at a Daktoberfest... you're welcome
> to be the first Dean - we can always use another Jeep for sacrifice to
> The Pit.
>
> (evil manical laughter)

    I will see what the schedule is like. I may get stuck in the pit this time.
I just own a stock with some 30 x 9.50 tires. They did well for the BBQ.

    It is band season for our son, and he is competing, but I will look into
getting the time to go. Recently my wife has taken up the off-roading, we went
with the gang last week, and could not get her out of the mud. It got to be so
much, I actually got out and laid in the grass and waited til she was done. She
is doing well with the off-roading, and she says next year, she is heading
right down the middle of the pit.

           Dean