Re: Daktoberfest - possible date

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 09:35:39 EDT

In article <chl49r$vme$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> dean_ocque@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> : What about those of us that have Daks with a Jeep Emblem on them?
>

> Dean Ocque, come on down! You're the next contestant on
> "Break... That... Vehicle!" <cue music> ;-)
>
> The more, the merrier. :-)

    Since the jeep is my daily driver, I do not intend to break it. The BBQ did
claim my front brake though. Froze it up real good. I am waiting for my
alternator to go. I think that is the squeaking I hear under the hood.

    I will show up if I can get more than just me to go. Nothing worse than
driving alone, and the pit claiming a victim halfway home to Syracuse with no
body around.