Re: OT: Frances aftermath

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 20:40:55 EDT

He was not only a free agent but a greedy one at that. He wanted far too much money that the Marlins weren't going to pay him. Ashame since it looked like he could have helped make a difference again and had a second shot at it. Gabe, I hope they do make it but things aren't looking that great right now.

Jeff Durling