Local Search for an R/T.......

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 11:27:11 EDT

Well......I spent the weekend (Saturday) in my search and came up with (2)
possible candidates, but both turned out to be less than expected and I
passed on both...

A 00' R/T CC in Black clearcoat turned up, but it was a "Bodyman Special" as
every body panel except the roof had damage from a wreck and was tagged in
NJ as it still had the inspection sticker
in place........decision: NO WAY IN HELL!

A 02' R/T RC was also available, but showed evidence of a Bad refinish job
as the original decals on the doors and tailgate were masked and sprayed
over then clearcoated....VERY THICKLY clearcoated!.........decision: PASS ON
IT!.......TOO!

Since no other suitable examples can be found I just gave up and stopped
looking, time for PLAN B!

So I have decided to hang on to the 99' SLT CC and give it some much needed
attention!

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...