99 5.2 Dakota rattle

From: Matt (someone@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 21:54:34 EDT

Hope someone can provide some insight:

The rattling has gotten louder. Not too much unlike what Ethan describes in
his post from 8/31 (see excerpt below), except mine only makes noise when
I'm moving. Sounds like it's coming from the front passenger side. Purrs
like a kitten when I'm idling. This evening I checked for the noise while
backing up, and noticed it's not nearly as loud as going forward.

Same kinda noise as described below, almost reminiscent of the "rock in the
hub cap" noise you used to hear, except louder and with bigger rocks.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Matt