RE: Re: Local Search for an R/T.......

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 00:13:16 EDT

Thanks for letting me know about that one.......I've investigated that too,
But most dealers will try to mark it up even more for the time and effort
spent on doing that which is understandable.

I'm going to hold off for now on buying one, mainly because I just spent
about $500+ on New tires for the 99' when the right front was damaged from
road debris.....I figure I'll run it thru the winter then see what turns up.

Or one will turn up when I least expect it too......;)

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...