MoPars at the Valley - Oct 2

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 19:36:02 EDT

Hey, DML...
Found out today that we start working 6 days a week THIS week, & because of
a commitment I have in October, we won't be able to make it to the Valley &
meet up with the Daksters...*sigh*
Susan & I had a blast at the BBQ & we hoped to meet up again with the NE
folks...but...DANG IT...No can do...
Hopefully, some of you will be able to make the meet & file the reports &
pix...
We ARE just a stone's throw away & if anyone wants to swing by the "Big A"
(our house), you're welcome to...
E-mail me off list or on or "ping" me on AIM...I have directions in word doc
form & will send them out...
Sorry, Daksters & Dakettes, but duty calls & I still gotta pay for
insulation!
Later,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY