Re: TJ's Frame - WAS: lowered Dak Indo

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 20:23:53 EDT

Hadnt really given any thought on how much I would want to sell it for... I
looked up on a car parts locator, and just for the frame, I came up with
450-650. Mine is in very very good shape, with most of the factory coating
still on it. You would be welcome to all of the front suspension, but not
the cv axles, tcase, hubs, or rear... those I will be giving to my mom, and
the rear I will be using. I am in MD, about 25 min north of baltimore.

I have my jeep for 4 wheel drive, you can get a pic of the truck and jeep at
the link below.... I would just keep it, and buy a good 2wd truck, but I
have no more room to put vehicles and refuse to get rid of it or the jeep.
The wife needs her honda to get and forth to work, and I have my company
van.

TJ
http://forums.atvconnection.com/Photos.cfm?ID=2972
dakota52318@toad.net