"Sir" Bill and Ivan's aftermath

From: WiLieR[SS] (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 21:51:41 EDT

I have been informed that Sir Bill has made it through Ivan's wrath
with ZERO damage. The only casualty of the storm is a buckeye tree.
He would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. He is
without power at this time and no ETA on when it will be restored. He
was extremely worried about loosing everything. I am glad that his
home is as it was when he left, well, minus on tree. It seems that
last little shift to the east is what saved his house.

Will