Wanted: Front lower spoiler Gen2 and some decals..

From: Supr Dak (suprdak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 14:33:29 EDT

Trying to round up the last few parts I need to finish
the Dakota.

I need the lower front spoiler for my 93 Dakota. It is
the part that bolts to the front bumper.

I am also looking for the "Dakota Sport" decals for
the fenders. I would prefer the 94 type style that are
a little raised. Finding them in black would be
perfect, but may consider other colors.

I am located in central Ohio, so unless you are close,
you will need to ship.

Thanks and let me know if anyone has any other these
parts.

Tom

=====
1993 Dodge Dakota RC, 318 auto with Trans Go Shift Kit, 3.55 Sure Grip, Mopar Performance Computer, minor mods...more coming!!