Re: Experience with Keisler??

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 20:12:45 EDT

What sorta trouble would I be getting myself into with this idea of mine?
The worst of it would be mounting the clutch pedal some how/where I would
think........ Do you think that you could take a pic of your pedal set up on
your truck for me and email it? I just got to thinking the other night
while riding in my freinds TA how nice it was with the 5 tight gears, and
how long mine are with my 3, and how much of a pain it was today dropping
the tranny pan to drain the fluid so I could change the filter and rear
seal... getting the pan past the DT headers down pipe was a pain, had to
support the tranny and move the cross member. OH, what is the difference
between the 2wd header and 4wd header, the have different part number in the
catalog, I was hoping it was just a slightly different down pipe bend, so I
could get just that from thorley. This 4wd to 2wd swap is going to be a
pain, but worth it in the long run. One last thing, do you think that I
would see any gain switching to the M1 intake a getting a 52MM TB, without
swapping the cam at all??? I dont want to dig into this motor at all, its
got 125K on it now, and is running strong, Id rather not monkey it up now.

TJ
http://forums.atvconnection.com/Photos.cfm?ID=2972
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dakota