Re: Stumbled on this in E-Bay

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 01:31:41 EDT

Andrew wrote:
> I was looking for a cap for my 93 Dak-ex-cab long bed. What other
> trucks are the same size as a dak, for caps? Anyone know?

I don't think there are any. The only other common trucks with long
beds are fullsize trucks, except for some of the very old Nissan and
Toyota longbed pickups. I think that the shell would be too short if
you got one of those, though, since the roof of those trucks seems
closer to the bed than on the Daks.

For shortbeds, the Toyota T-100 is the only other truck I know of that
had a bed that was (close to) the same size.

-Bill