RE: Headlight problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 19:58:49 EDT

Definitely sounds like a malfunctioning multi-function switch. Can depend on
year/model though as some of the older Dak's still have the headlamp/dimmer
switch in the panel, not the column. If your Dak is a Gen-III, it's
definitely on the column. The Multifunction switch is about $50-$60 from
the dealerships.

Check the connection from the switch though as there are other variables
that come into play with this type of problem - loose grounds, loose/burnt
connections, and CTM/BCM.

- Bernd