RE: V6 Daks rawk!!!

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 23:50:04 EDT

Bernd's got a strong running V6'er, but he's pulled the Blower and
Nitrous!.....he's probably got something up his sleeve he's working on
though. ;)

My 01' 3.9 4wd has clocked a 15.24@89 MPH in June at a test and tune, I was
hoping for 14's
this year, but a lack of traction has prevented me from breaking that
barrier! :(

I'm currently waiting on my Block to come back from being Hot Tanked, so I
can start the prep work toward machining it.

Since I have all the parts to build a wcked 6, I'm going go ahead and finish
it like I planned!

Since.........

My search for a R/T didn't quite pan out as of yet, maybe by spring! ;)

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...