Re: Movin on up.... Gotta sell some stuff

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 04:56:36 EDT

On 9/25/04 2:28 AM, in article
4096D082-0EC4-11D9-8785-000502491890@y2kota.us, "Don" <y2kota@y2kota.us>
wrote:

> Way to go Gary! You know we'll need pixs of the new Dak!

Yeah, thanks! Now the fun part is hoping my 98 doesn't take a crap before I
get the 05! Even though the dealer said they'd give me a loaner if
something does happen, it still feels like I'm playing Russian roulette with
an AK-47! :)

I like the 05's a lot. At first I was iffy, but after taking a test drive I
was sold. They drive a TON better than the Gen III's IMHO. I was as getty
as a school girl after driving that 4.7 with the open diff 3.ª2 rear end. :)

My only complaint (and I'm sure Bernd could help me) is they integrated the
remotw IN THE KEY, making it pretty damn hard to operate (for me of course).
I'm all for innovation, but this is damn retarded!! First, if you loose the
key, your screwed. Second, that SOB will probably cost a ton to replace
when I DO loose it, and third, I can only imagine how long it will survive
when I put it in MY pockets! :)

*****Bernd, theres a 6 pack of whatever beverage you want waiting for you if
I can get a NORMAL key & remote for this puppy!*****

Other than those minor things, I'm happier than a pig in...... :)

Gary