Re: GenII Dak idle/throttle problems continued

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 12:43:25 EDT

At this point I think I'll fall back to my thought about the timing chain
jumping a tooth.

Not that bad a job, and not that expensive. Tell your Mustang buddy its
time to return the favor on mechanic time ;-)

Timing set, timing cover gasket set, oil/filter, antifreeze, possibly change
the WP while its off (depending on mileage on it).

Biggest issues will be removing the fan and crank damper. You'll need a
large adjustable and damper puller. Also a socket to remove the crank bolt
(don't know the size).

Tony