Re: RE: 05 Gen IV's Have Arrived

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 23:42:44 EDT

I will admit, even with the 4.7 the 05's didn't seem as quick as a gen3 with
one. But the 05's are a bit bigger and heavier. Also the 05's seemed a lot
more stable and rode better. The truck just seems balanced....just the
right power for the size. :)

I'm looking forward to getting my 05. I think people are just too used to
the gen3's, thatıs why everyones so iffy about the new ones.

Gary