RE: RE: 05 Gen IV's Have Arrived

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 22:32:24 EDT

They've lightened the drums, increased the size, and "claim" that they work
just as well as the rotors (uhhhh...not with most of us driving the
Dakota's).

Yup, the interior is rather cheap looking...and again, try sitting in one
and put the column shifter into the "L" position...WHACK - right on the knee
cap.

- Bernd