California Questions?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 08:11:00 EDT

I'm hoping this gets the attention of list members who live in, or are
familiar with the Pomona and Ontario areas of CA. I and my Dak will be
racing at the NHRA World Finals in Pomona during the week of Nov 14. Since
I'm from central Ohio, it would be helpful if someone could tell me what
kind of weather is typical for that time of year, what attractions are
nearby that would be worth seeing and if there are areas around Ontario and
Pomona that one should avoid. I will be staying at a hotel near the Ontario
airport and driving to Pomona daily. Oh yeah, some restaurant suggestions
would be helpful too.....fast food and evening dinner types. I'm looking
for something different than I'd find across the rest of the country.

Thanks.

RayB