RE: 408, Bill...HELP!

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 07:43:12 EDT

OK Bill, I know you have a wealth of knowledge in your head regarding the
408! I would be asking Marty himself but he so hard to get a hold of. I
considered buying a short or long block from KRC but I need to keep the cost
down (it's the only way I'll be able to afford it), but I still would like
to get some of the parts from KRC, especially if I need ported R/T heads.
If you have any suggestions on the questions below, I would appreciate it!
Thanks!!
James