Re: OT: SRT-6 AWD 330 HP Crossfire

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 14:21:55 EDT

Well, the person that gave me this info said the option was presented as
"you can drive the SRT, or the convertible".
I agreed that the SRT was the better choice in that decision. ;)
I haven't personally sat in one of these cars, but from looking at it from
the outside, i'd agree with your assessment of the visibility issue.

To me, the prowler would have been a pretty great platform for some high
performance goodies. But, i really feel Chrysler dropped the ball on that
one, o well....

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....