Re: RE: The DML

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 20:23:07 EDT

On Oct 3, 2004, at 18:39, Rick Barnes wrote:

> Is this cat talkin' about me? Can anyone tell?

You know, I think this may be the most DML members ever in agreement
about any one topic: no one has a farging clue what Steve is talking
about!

A little more specificity is useful when you're attempting to influence
others' actions, or asking them to modify their behavior, Steve.....

Looking forward to hearing what this horrific and offensive discussion
was regarding,

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652   home.585.935.7129