RE: Request for input? Exhaust.

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 23:56:03 EDT

the Dynomax Super Turbo Catback exhaust kits are a tad Raspy on a v6, most
of the kits including Gibson,Magnaflow,Flowmaster are also Raspy on the
V6......including the MBRP exhaust as installed on my 01' 3.9.....

However I have found one kit to sound pretty good on a V6 and downright
terrific on a 5.2...

The Dynomax Ultra-Flo Stainless steel welded mufflers, used either with a
single 2.5" or 3" catback system or in a Split rear catback..........

I have one with the 2.5" single on my 99' 5.2 and it sounds like a new 4.6
Mustang Gt (04' and earlier).......sounds good also on the V6.

and these kits are a direct bolt-on, no fabbing up hangers or massaging
pipes is needed, mine installed like it was OEM........and sounded way
better too!

my .02 worth...

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...