RE: RE: Goodyear Wranglers

From: Stlaurent CIV Steven (steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 13:01:14 EDT

Looking back to the Badyears (2000 model), this was the case and answered I did receive from the Goodyear center on replacing those factory tires. Same as the Michelins on the Hemi Rams this year from Discount Tires. Even My SRT tires are not to the Pilot tire that was replaced under warranty.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Ground Systems, GCE Team
System Test Branch
SE&I Support Division, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps

Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN: 365)
Cell: (760) 622-9105
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
- Albert Einstein .