RE: Goodyear Wranglers

From: Stlaurent CIV Steven (steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 09:02:58 EDT

If they came with the truck, the tires are built to Chrysler specs. The Goodyear or Michelins brand are different.

When I replaced the Hemi truck's front Michelins, the factor were 4-ply versus the 10-ply on the same model. What a difference between the tire with the same brand and model number.

Buy your tires to match your driving habits or requirements.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Ground Systems, GCE Team
System Test Branch
SE&I Support Division, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps

Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN: 365)
Cell: (760) 622-9105
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
- Albert Einstein .