Re: '05 DML Calendar?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 16:20:10 EDT

On Oct 4, 2004, at 14:02, Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:

>> The biggest problem however, is lack of participation. With the DML
>> membership falling off over the last couple years, (shrug) it seems to
>> be just us hardcore lunatics that submit pics.
>
> I agree, I got the July pic right here (brass ones and all):
> http://tinyurl.com/6hxst
> We just need 11 more!

Bah! We had plenty to choose from last year IMO.... but I don't quite
have the right picture for August yet =)
<http://tinyurl.com/6zm68>

CafePress being dinks would be the larger problem. I'd actually not
heard any of that. Either it didn't make the list or I slept though
that month....

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652   home.585.935.7129