RE: DML Digest V5 #2035

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 16:59:24 EDT

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:46:21 -0700
From: "Stlaurent CIV Steven" <steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil>
Subject: DML: RE: RE: T: SRT-6 AWD 330 HP Crossfire

Zachary, you need to look at the specs for the Crossfire and the Crossfire
SRT.

Steven St.Laurent

I saw that stats. And to be perfectly honest I'm not that impressed. It's
a good sleeper if you just want the power there for the heck of it, and I
bet it's fun to drive, but I wouldn't drop 45K on a car (49K for the drop
top) that is sooo small. (I'm 6'3") Give me a 500 hp Truck everyday of the
week and twice on sunday.