RE: DCX News: Dakota engine choices and performance grows

From: Stlaurent CIV Steven (steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 17:30:34 EDT

When ever you see header with the term DCxNews, it refers back to the DaimlerChrysler corporate Times web page for employees. This is nice to know information that is spread for its inside eomployees. As you gather, I don't work for DCx or nor wish too. LOL I am only interested in a few models that I may obtain in the near future.

Again, unfortunately not all can access these sites, let alone assembly production news with model shortage updates.

* (DEJ) 6-speed manual trans has a Job #1 of 12/15/04
* (EVC) 4.7L engine on hold - TBD
This may the same _______ (fill in the blank) to fit this 'd' personality from Florida who I last encountered before leaving this board.
--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Ground Systems, GCE Team
System Test Branch
SE&I Support Division, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps

Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN: 365)
Cell: (760) 622-9105
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
- Albert Einstein .