RE: RE: DCX News: Dakota engine choices and performance grows

From: Stlaurent CIV Steven (steven.stlaurent@usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 17:57:50 EDT

Same goes to the Ram when they made changes to the 02 model year. It tends to grow on you over time and then the older Ram looks like ugly. Even the Durango has grown on me since it came out over the last GEN version.

The GEN IV Dakota I guarantee will sell, even to the loyalists.

Now take a good look at the latest Charger creation. How many loyalists to the old MOPAR muscle scene will start whining?

Steve