Re: Ordering at rockauto.com

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 09:48:12 EDT

In article <1618134284@web.de>, <stebel@web.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> as I wrote mails before my brake master cylinder is broken. My plan was to go
on vacation between christmas and new years eve to florida, but... on the last
thursday I broke my left feet. (the metatarsal of my little toe) Vacation is
out of sight.
> So I thought use the time an search for some master cylinder on the net and I
found one at rockauto.com its from the manufacture Raybestos and has the part #
MC39638. On their side they advertise with their worldwide lucky customers so
maybe I will be another of them.
> Has anybody experieces with that company?
>
> While my feet is getting well I have time enough to wait for my spare part.
>
> Have fun and would be glad over any reaction.
> Stebel

> Aufnehmen, abschicken, nah sein - So einfach ist
> WEB.DE Video-Mail: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021200

This might help a little if you order from rockauto.

- You give this discount code: 13524888734 to friends, neighbors, relatives,
the
guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount
code
in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will
receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on November 9, 2004; so don't wait!

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their code
and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code.**