Ordering at rockauto.com

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 09:34:41 EDT

Hi,

as I wrote mails before my brake master cylinder is broken. My plan was to go on vacation between christmas and new years eve to florida, but... on the last thursday I broke my left feet. (the metatarsal of my little toe) Vacation is out of sight.
So I thought use the time an search for some master cylinder on the net and I found one at rockauto.com its from the manufacture Raybestos and has the part # MC39638. On their side they advertise with their worldwide lucky customers so maybe I will be another of them.
Has anybody experieces with that company?

While my feet is getting well I have time enough to wait for my spare part.

Have fun and would be glad over any reaction.
Stebel

Aufnehmen, abschicken, nah sein - So einfach ist
WEB.DE Video-Mail: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021200