Re: Ordering at rockauto.com

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 11:34:35 EDT

<stebel@web.de> wrote in message news:1618134284@web.de...

> Hi,
>
> as I wrote mails before my brake master cylinder is broken. My plan was to
go on vacation between christmas and new years eve to florida, but... on the
last thursday I broke my left feet. (the metatarsal of my little toe)
Vacation is out of sight.
> So I thought use the time an search for some master cylinder on the net
and I found one at rockauto.com its from the manufacture Raybestos and has
the part # MC39638. On their side they advertise with their worldwide lucky
customers so maybe I will be another of them.
> Has anybody experieces with that company?
>
> While my feet is getting well I have time enough to wait for my spare
part.

> Have fun and would be glad over any reaction.
> Stebel

IIRC, many on this list do business with Rock Auto and have had no issues.
I myself just bought some bumper brackets from them and was satisfied with
their customer service. You might want to search the archives, I know a
discount code was posted not too long ago and it might still be good. That
was the icing on the cake for me when I bought the brackets, I'd have looked
elsewhere if it weren't for the discount code.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L