RE: Could I Be.....The FIRST????

From: Ryan Stewart (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 14:32:09 EDT

Congrats Gary! More pics!

I know everybody here hates the looks, but watching the deal on FX last
night, it looks REALLY good IMO! Body color that front grille and we are
really in business. Drop it a few inches, add some 18s-20s and a rollpan
and damn, that thing will be OFF THE HOOK.

I really thought I didn't like it by press release photos, and I don't
know if they made minor changes since that or what, but now I'm really
starting to like it and hope the local dealer gets some soon for me to
check out in purpose.

Oh, and on the power issue, if they can stuff the 5.7 in (I know they
can damnit!) then a 4.7 SCed with a 6spd would make short work of oh,
say, a Lightning or an X-Runner. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
At least it lopes.....