Re: Siphon gas

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 16:34:06 EDT

DML wrote:

> She drove about 1km before the car started to crap out. It's in the fule line. I checked one of the plugs and it's nice and gunky in their.
> My thought was to dump the gas/diesel then fill it with premumim and run it on the highways. 120 kmh
> If that dosn't fix it then I will tow it to the dealer and let her handle it.
>
> David McKittrick (david@mckittricks.ca)

That might be a good place to start but keep tabs on the injectors, i've
heard that they're not compatiblell and diesel can eat o-rings.
Actually, I bet if you disconnected the fuel rail and lines, then blew
them out with compressed air, it might help a little too.

Good luck and keep us posted.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L