Re: 2006 Dakota R/T

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 17:56:18 EDT

On Tue, October 5, 2004 2:41 pm, Stlaurent CIV Steven said:

> Hmm...sorry Josh. You never caught it. Let me repost this. (laughter)
>> this Dakota loyalist wont buy one. My next truck will be an 2000 r/t.
>
> 2006 Dodge Dakota R/T (SRT)? Not even a 06 model?
> You see what happen when you are critical?

This is kind of scary... I think I sort of understand what he's trying to
say. If I were to attempt a translation from St.Laurent to English, I
believe it would be something along the lines of:

"You have stated that you will not buy a gen IV, but that instead your
next truck will be a used 2000 R/T. However, would you be willing to
reconsider if I were to tell you that there will be an equivalent to the
R/T, in the form of an upcoming SRT model in 2006?"

Feel free to correct me if I've translated incorrectly.