Re: Siphon gas

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 21:57:38 EDT

If that's as far as she drove.. She should have still been burning the
actual gasoline that was still in the lines. I doubt if the diesel has made
it anywhere near the engine compartment yet.. Just disconnect the fuel line
before the injectors, and at the tank..
Drain, rinse, and refill the tank.. and blow the line out with compressed
air.. It may have a little in the pump itself.. so it you wanted you could
cycle the pump for a sec before reconnecting everything.. and she should be
good to go..
Not like the old days of just top it off and burn it anyway.
Aaron