Re: I Took A Gen IV For A Spin Today

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 22:14:35 EDT

It's not a matter of a diesel Dak being considered a heavy hauler, a diesel
in it would make it handle pulling the same loads much easier, and with
better mileage. I wouldn't complain if I could get 30-35mpg and pull
6-7000#. But few Daks now can get over 20mpg, including the 4cylinders; and
what does a loaded V8 Dakota get for mileage.. maybe 12mpg?
As long as DC wouldn't try to stick it in & break it off like they do on the
Cummins Rams; a diesel Dak would be practical.
Aaron Wyse