Re: re:Re: Re: Lock cylinder continued....(TonyC)

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 08:53:40 EDT

Nope Tony, I got a rebuilt tranny and rear end instead. LOL I guess the
new stuff isn't playing well with the old stuff. Probably end up putting a
new carrier bearing in there, too.

Hearing all these stories makes me REALLY wish I'd been down there for the
event. Funny stuff with you and Merx. Hell, last time I saw Bernd race, he
still had the lift kit and big tires. Just curious on yours..... why didn't
you run the skinnies? I'm thinking now that you're a contributing member of
society (again) that the Flying Eggplant may finally be due for a paint job.
  Hey, it could make you faster! ;) Nice runs, btw!!!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto