Re: RE: It all makes sense now!

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 09:21:30 EDT

On Oct 5, 2004, at 4:13 PM, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> "Norah Bleazard" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:
> [...]
> : Just be careful you don't end up in the same situation as Madame
> : Cleo...
>

> Uh oh, I hope Jeff isn't reading this thread - you mentioned
> "she who must not be named"! :-) (Course, I guess by my
> quoting it, I've actually doubled the risk. Oops.)
>

> --
> -Jon-

Bastards you all are for mentioning her. Doesn't matter that much
anymore though. She is now mocking used cars on TV here now. Just won't
go away......

Jeff

BTW, I know I really don't post that much anymore but i always read. I
am not too far about getting back into the dak so i'll start having
question then.