Mopar headers for 1992 Dakota

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 10:28:26 EDT

Does anybody know who the last manufacturer is/was for the Mopar headers for
the 92 Dakota 2wd auto 318? I have heard that Thorley made them at one time, as
did Mike Leach I think. I am thinking about picking up a set and was curious as
to what I would be getting. I am still running the stock setup, and my pipes
have begun to rot out and my y-pipe has a nice big long crack in it. Figured if
I was going to do it I might as well do it all. Of course, since I still have
the 92 exhaust manifold, will I really get that much of a performance boost for
$450?

Currently running the following mods:
M1
K&N