Re: Mopar headers for 1992 Dakota

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 08:26:17 EDT

In article <BAY11-F10zkDX64kDn90000218b@hotmail.com>, hemidak@msn.com ("Chad
Evans") writes:

> you can also extrude hone the 92-93 manifolds for cheaper than the headers.
> i woudl be willing to bet be just about as good.

Hmm, hadn't thought about that. Guess I will make some calls locally and see
what I can find out. If I can get similar performance gains by improving the
stockers for half the price or so, I would definitely do it. Only problem would
be increased downtime on the truck, but I can work around that if it is only a
couple days.