Thoughts on '05 Dak

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 09:08:20 EDT

I have to say that I really didn't like the looks of the '05 Dak when I
first saw pics. Gary Hedlin's pics had me warming up to it (I'm a fan of
RED). BYW, congrats on the new Dak, Gary! But there's also a new Dodge
commercial that slideshows it's new trucks, starting with the SRT10, and
quickly flashes by a quad cab Dak (red, of course). For some reason, that
Dak looks kick ass. Like the grille is slanted back more. Have you guys
seen this one?

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC 5.2 Auto