Re: RE: 500 Mile Report

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 02:21:00 EDT

On 10/13/04 12:59 AM, in article
DHELJEKAGJCDGEGBEHHJGEOKEJAA.bpracing@worldnet.att.net, ""RayB""
<bpracing@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> [...]
Ummm... That's not an option! Drinking less would ruin the whole driving
experience. I quit smoking because of this truck....I am not about to give
up my other bad habit of obsessive Dr. Pepper consumption!

We men have tools for a reason....so we can make our lives more enjoyable by
creating better cupholders to fit monster drinks. And damnit, it just
sounds un-American to settle for a 32oz soda when the 64oz is only a few
cents more!

So put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr. I cant handle big drinks! Just
because your bladder cant hold 64 ounces of ice cold caffeine injected
pleasure, doesn't mean anyone should have to settle for the sippy cup!! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9