Re: RE: 500 Mile Report

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 10:34:21 EDT

<Olznut@aol.com> wrote in message news:e4.5a814745.2e9e762b@aol.com...

> Gary, for the REAL stuff, go to _www.dublindrpepper.com_
> (http://www.dublindrpepper.com) The only operating original Dr Pepper
plant still operating
> today in Dublin, Tx, made the old way with real cane sugar instead of
corn syrup.
> Much better taste!!
>
> Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '03 Ram Laramie 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 Long
Bed

I was wondering when someone would post this. I've actually got one bottle
of this left from my last order. It's in my fridge waiting for the right
moment. It looks very small next to the 16 oz glass pepsi bottle that's in
there with it. Probably the best Dr. Pepper I've had to date. It's
amazing.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L