Mall sale;05 dak and hemi sport ram

From: dadoctah@vitelcom.net
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 07:23:01 EDT

Took the lil missy to the mall yesterday and the local
stealer had some vehicles on display/for sale. I saw my 1st
05 there, it was a red QC SLT w/ v6. Looks much better live
than in pics. They wanted 28k for it(in the Virgin Islands
cars are about 2k more due to shipping).
About 25 yds from the dak was an 05 Ram "Hemi Sport". Also
red, QC,hemi,hood scoop,skirts,running boards,spoiler,chrome
20's, the works. The "Hemi Sport" looked awesome. Sort of
like a Qc rumble bee w/o the stripe in the back. The
price?-28k.Huh? WTF?
How can they be the same price?
The ram is too big for my taste but I doubt most people
would buy a dak when they can get so much more truck for the
same $$$.

On another note, every magazine review of the new dak says
the same thing--nice truck but WHERE'S THE HEMI????? That
may motivate DC to step up to the plate with the hemi.

Patrick Delgado