Re: RE: Pressing out U-Joints??

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 20:19:17 EDT

Yeah, I'll second the vise thing not working. I was doing the front
axlshaft seals on my cherokee and couldnt get them out... what biotch!! Took
and had them both done for $30, they even bead blasted and painted them for
me, looked like new.

TJ
http://forums.atvconnection.com/Photos.cfm?ID=2972
dakota52318@toad.net